Bangladeshi Chinese Style Egg Fried Rice
I will give Bangladeshi Chinese Style Egg Fried Rice today. If you want to add chicken or prawn with it, you can fry those separately or fry just before adding vegetables. In the time of choosing or picking vegetables remember to pick different colour which will make the dish more attractive. I used carrot and cabbage this time. To use of butter / ghee really enhance the flavour, though traditional Chinese rice is only used of sesame oil.
- 3 cup cooked rice(for exact Bangladeshi style use kalijeera or chinigura)
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter/ ghee
- 2 cup your choice vegetables (carrot, peas, beans, cauliflower, tomato, cabbage, capsicum, bay corn etc.)
- 3-4 eggs (large)
- 1/3 cup onion sliced
- ½ cup spring onion chopped(piaz pata)
- 2-3 green chillies chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- ½ tablespoon sugar or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon tasting salt to taste(optional)
- Salt to taste
How to make:
- Cut vegetables into your desire size sliced or diced.
- Beat eggs with salt; Add 1 tablespoon oil in pan, add eggs in pan and scramble it (or you can fry eggs and cut into pieces late but don’t make it hard, softer test better).
- Remove the eggs from pan and same pan add rest of oil.
- When oil is ready, add vegetables and pinch of salt and fry 1-2 minutes. Stir it.
- Add onion, green chillies and after 1 minute add rice.
- Stir it and add one by one soy sauce, pepper, salt, tomato sauce, fried eggs, spring onion sugar and tasting salt. Stir well.
- When all ingredients mix well, add butter / ghee and turn off heat.
- Enjoy Bangladeshi Chinese Style Egg Fried Rice.
- It is good use rice which is cooked at least few hours ago.
- If you are cooking rice for fried rice just before making fried rice , add 1 teaspoon oil when you boiling the rice.