BELE MACHER JHURI / SAND WHITING SCRAMBLE
Hi! BELE MACHER JHURI / SAND WHITING SCRAMBLE is very simple recipe. There is no bone, so kids love it. I used bele mach (fish) here but you can use any fish of your choice. Enjoy.
• 700 grams fish
• 1 large onion finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon garlic chopped or crushed
• ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
• 4-5 green chillies chopped
• 1 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
• Salt to taste
• 1 and ½ tablespoon oil
How to make:
1. Clean the fish and cut the head. We don’t need head in this recipe.
2. Wash fish with salt. Be careful to wash.
3. Boil fish turmeric and 1 teaspoon salt for 6-8 minutes.
4. Strain the water and debone the fish.
5. Heat the pan with oil and when oil is ready, add onion and garlic.
6. Fry till onion becomes soft. Add fish and chillies.
7. Sauté it on medium heat till it becomes lite golden brown. Don’t forget to stir it in every 30 seconds.
8. Add coriander leaf, stir it and check salt.
9. Serve BELE MACHER JHURI / SAND WHITING SCRAMBLE with plain rice.