Chaler Ruti /Ruti Pitha / Rice Roti / Gluten Free Flat Bread
Eidul Adha Mubarrak. Chaler Ruti /Ruti Pitha / Rice Roti / Gluten Free Flat Bread is a popular item in second day of Eid with meat curry in Bangladesh. It takes only 2 ingredients, but needs bit effort on kneading. Thanks.
• 1 cup rice flour
• 1 tsp salt
• Rice flour for rolling
How to make:
1. Boil 1 cup water with salt, when it comes to boiling point, lower the heat to minimum.
2. Add flour to the water and stir well. Cook it 1-2 minutes and turn off the heat.
3. Let it sets for 10 minutes under closed lid.
4. Knead well and divide into 6 balls.
5. Roll each balls using rice flour.
6. Heat the pan with medium heat and fry it like usual roti both sides.
7. Enjoy Chaler Ruti / Ruti Pitha /Rice Roti / Gluten Free Flat Bread with your favourite meat curry.
1. The amount of water depends on rice, so it could be need more or less.
2. Kneading is very important part of Chaler Ruti / Rice Roti / Gluten Free Flat Bread. So knead the dough smooth.