By Rownak Jahan,
September 18, 2012Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 55 minutes
Yield: 1 danish
In my Bangladeshi Snacks journey I already shared patties, crush bun, butter bun, cream roll, chicken patties, singara, samosa, fuska and lots more. Today I am sharing Danish and I am thinking what would next one (which will make us nostalgic). Please I need your suggest.
Now I want to tell how much I like ready made puff sheet. Ready made puff sheet is the most handy thing to me. Depend on temperature it becomes soft and crispy, flaky and I love to experiment with it. Hope you will like this easy recipe which reminds me my childhood.
• 1 ready made frozen puff pastry sheets
• 2 tablespoons butter
• ¼ cup sugar
Also needs spray oil and aluminum foil.
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven 170˚Spread butter over puff pastry sheet and sprinkle 2/3 amount of sugar over it. Take a rolling pin and roll the sheet to press sugar.
2. Cut the sheet into half inch wide strips. It will be about 17-18 strips.
3. Now make spin wheel to use whose strips and seal the end.
4. Sprinkle rest of sugar over spin wheel.
5. Spray oil over aluminum foil and place Danish over it.
6. Bake it 50 minutes and grill it 2-3 minutes.
7. Take out from oven and let it cool down.
8. Enjoy Danish with sweet childhood memories.