• 1 and ½ cups plain flour
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ Talmakhana
• Oil for deep fry
• 200 grams chick peas(canned)
• 1 diced large boiled potato
• 3 tablespoon chaat masala
• ½ finely sliced medium size onion
• 3 tablespoon cucumber chopped
• 2 tablespoon tomato chopped
• 4 finely sliced green chillies
• 2 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
• ½ teaspoon black salt
• Salt to taste
• 2 cup Greek yogurt
• 2-3 tablespoon sugar
• 1 cup gram flour noodles(thin chanachur)
For Tamarind water:
• 50 gram tamarind
• 1 tablespoon fried cumin powder
• 2 tablespoons sugar
• Black salt
Also need: Round cookie cutter
How to make:
1. Mix yogurt and sugar well and keep in refrigerator.
2. First dissolve salt with water and add flour. Knead properly and make hard dough.
3. Divide the dough 6 equal balls. Take two balls and make two equal size flat breads in 6’’ diameter.
4. Take a flat bread sprinkle some Talmakhana and place another flat bread over it. Roll again and make thin and large bread.
5. Now cut the bread with cookie cutter. Roll rest of balls same way.
6. Place fry pan on medium heat. Don’t make oil too hot. Fry the fuska shells on medium heat otherwise the shells won’t be crisp.
7. Drain peas and wash well. Mix chick peas, potato, chaat masala, chillies, cucumber, tomato, black salt, coriander and onion.
8. Soak tamarind half hour with one cup water. Add salt, cumin powder and sugar in tamarind water.
9. Now make hole in fuska shells and insert peas stuffing, tamarind water, yogurt and top up with gram flour noodles (thin chanachur) there.
10. Make 8-10 of doi fuska and serve in a plate and serve strait way.