Fried Chicken ( Method-1)
By Rownak Jahan,
March 16, 2012Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serve: 5-6
Personally I do fried chicken in several ways. I want to share 3-4 ways to fry chicken. This one makes crisp coating on chicken. I am using self raising flour in this recipe. If you don’t have self raising flour, add two teaspoons of baking powder to each cup of plain flour to convert plain flour into self raising flour.
• 1 chicken (cut into your choice)(Size 10)
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon chilli powder(option)
• ½ teaspoon black pepper crushed
• 1 teaspoon ginger paste
• ½ teaspoon sugar
• Salt to taste
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup self raising flour
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
• Oil for deep fry
How to make:
1. Mix with chicken and spices and let it marinates for at least ½ hour.
2. Mix eggs, salt and pepper and take each chicken piece. Deep into egg and roll in self raising flour.
3. Place the pan with oil on medium heat and fry the chicken pieces. Don’t crowd the pan.
4. Fry them on medium heat until it becomes golden brown. Take fried chicken from oil and put on paper towel.
5. Serve hot fried chicken with fried rice or as a snack.