Sorry being lazy to post. Before I was lazy to cook, nowadays I am lazy to write. Sometimes in my house we get bore with conventional meat (beef, mutton, chicken) and that time I try to cook duck, quail, brain, stomach, liver etc which make our food habit interesting.
• 3 quails (cut into half)
• ¾ cup milk
• ¾ cup plain flour
• 2 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon ginger paste
• 1 teaspoon garlic paste
• 1 teaspoon onion paste
• 1 teaspoon chilli powder
• ½ teaspoon crushed black pepper
• ½ teaspoon tasting salt(optional)
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep fry
How to make:
1. Cut the quails into half and wash well. Pat dry quail pieces.
2. Add all ingredients except flour into quail pieces and mix well. Let it marinate at least 2hours in refrigerator.
3. Take out quail from refrigerator and roll in flour.
4. Dip again marinated milk and roll in flour again.
5. Fry quail pieces till those become golden brown.
6. Serve fried quail fresh salad.