• 250 grams Kajli Fish
• 1 cup sliced onion
• 2 tablespoons onion paste
• 4-5 clove garlic chopped
• ½ teaspoon turmeric
• 5-6 green chilli sliced
• 1 bay leaf
• 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
• Salt to taste
• ¼ cup oil
How to make:
1. Clean the fish and wash it with salt. Drain the water and pat dry it.
2. Marinate fish with onion, onion paste, turmeric, chilli, garlic and salt. Keep it aside.
3. Heat the pan with oil and add bay leaf.
4. After 30 seconds add marinated fish with 1 cup water and cook 8 minutes under closed lid.
5. Now with a spatula turn the fish and cook till fish is cooked and water dry up.
6. Add coriander leaf and turn off heat.
7. Serve kajli chorchoi with plain rice.