Lengcha is Cham cham stuffed creamy nuts paste. If you are making cham cham, you can turn them into lengcha.
• 2 cups ricotta cheese / chhana
• 3 tablespoons plain flour
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 2 cups milk
• ½ cup almond, cashew nuts
• 1 cup mawa
• 1 kg sugar
• 9 cups of water
How To Make:
1. Mix flour, baking powder and cheese together. Mix well and divede it into 20-22 parts. Make each part into long cylinder shape(potoler moto).
2. Take sugar in pan heat it about 5 minutes. It will caramelize a bit and then add water. Take it to boil point and add cheese cylinder balls into it.
3. Boil it about 80-90 minutes on medium heat under closed lid and add 1/2 cup of lukewarm water in every 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and ½ cup of water and let it cool down.
5. In the mean while blend nuts and milk together and cook it till it becomes thick paste(need to stir constantly).
6. Take each sweet out from syrup and pat dry in paper towel. Here you get the cham cham . you can even serve or eat cham cham or make the lengcha.
7. Roll each of them in mawa.
8. Cut in middle and stuff with nuts paste and serve lengcha.