Noodles Pakora / Noodles Fritter
Noodles Pakora / Noodles Fritter is very easy and handy recipe with bit of freshness.
• 85 grams noodles
• 1/3 cup flour
• 1 small onion finely sliced
• ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
• ½ teaspoon chilli powder
• 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
• 3 green chilli chopped
• 2 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep fry
How to make:
1. Boil the noodles and strain it.
2. Mix well all ingredients with noodles.
3. Heat the oil on medium high. When oil is ready, make fritter of noodles and fry it till it is light golden or crisp in outside.
4. Serve Noodles Pakora / Noodles Fritter hot.
Tips: if you want, you can use more flour.