• ½ cup flour
• ¼ cup semolina
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1 teaspoon salt
• Oil for deep fry
• 2 cups chick peas(can)
• 1 medium boiled potato diced
• ½ cup gram flour noodles
• ¼ cup cucumber chopped
• 1/6 cup tomato chopped
• 1/6 cup onion chopped
• 1 tablespoon chat masala
• 3-4 green chillies
• ½ cup tamarind puree
• ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
• ½ teaspoon black salt
• 2 teaspoon sugar
• Salt to taste
• 1 cup Greek yogurt
• 3 teaspoon sugar
How to make:
1. Mix yogurt and sugar. Mi x well and put into freeze it.
2. Mix flour, semolina, salt, oil and water together and make soft dough. Let it sit for at least 15 minutes.
3. Divide into 3 and roll each ball. Make you desire shape (cut with cookie cutter or small or big square shape).
4. Heat the pan with and fry them on slow heat till those become light golden brown.
5. Mix tamarind puree, black salt, cumin powder and sugar and keep aside.
6. Mix chick peas, potato, half of chillies chat masala and salt and place in a serving plate.
7. Add cucumber, tomato, onion, chillies and coriander.
8. Top up with cold yogurt, tamarind sauce, papri and gram flour noodles.
9. Enjoy Papri chaat straight away.
Tips: you can use dry chilli flakes in it.