Spicy Tilapia Fry / Tilapia Dopiaza
• 800 gram tilapia whole fish
• 1 cup onion sliced
• 3 tablespoons onion paste
• 2 teaspoons chilli powder
• ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
• 3 green chillies sliced
• Salt to taste
• ½ cup oil
How to make:
1. Clean the fish and cut 1-2 slits on each side of fish. Add ¼ turmeric powder and ½ teaspoon salt with fish and coat it properly.
2. Heat the pan with oil on medium and fry the fishes about 8 minutes each side or till fish is cooked.
3. Remove the fish from the oil and put on your serving bowl.
4. In same pan add onion and green chillies fry it till it become light golden brown.
5. Add onion paste, chilli powder, turmeric and salt.
6. Cook it with 2 tablespoons water till oil comes out (stir occasionally)
7. Add coriander leaves and stir it.Turn off the heat and pour it over fish.
8. Serve spicy Tilapia fry / tilapia dopiaza with hot plain rice.