Chingri Shutki Bhorta/ Spicy Dry Prawn Mash
By Rownak Jahan,
January 16, 2012Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
Dry prawn is available in Asian grocery.
• 120 gram dry small prawn
• 2 medium sliced onion
• 2 tablespoon thin sliced garlic
• 2 green chillies chopped
• 3-4 dry chillies
• 2 teaspoon thin sliced onion
• 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
• 2 tablespoon mustard oil
• 2 tablespoon oil
• Salt to taste
How to make:
1. Roast the prawn and make it powder.
2. Fry dry chillies in oil and keep aside.
3. In same oil fry 2 sliced medium onions till it becomes golden brown and keep aside.
4. In same oil fry garlic and keep aside.
5. Now mix all things together with mustard oil.
6. Serve chingri shutki bhorta/ Spicy dry prawn mash with hot rice.